Thailand Regulatory and Licensing
Stay on top of your Licensing Issues
Thailand’s regulatory environment for cosmetics, food or supplements is complex. Our regulatory specialists are focused on obtaining a license and liaising with the relevant department, including customs and excise, FDA, or other relevant agency.
Cannabis growers may also be interested in obtaining GMP / GACP licenses for their grow facilities to be able to produce medical grade cannabis.
Our Regulatory and Licensing Services
- Registration of Food Supplements and Cosmetics with the Food and Drug Administration FDA.
- Import Licenses for Food, Alcohol and Tobacco products.
- GACP / GMP registration.
- Hazardous substance registration.
- Medical device registration.
- Temporary import license for medical trails.
- Registration with Thai Industrial Standards Institute
Why choose Silk Legal?
With us, you can confidently expect seamless management of any licensing application.
- Expertise and Precision: Our associates specialize in registering with the relevant Thai Authorities.
- Comprehensive Insights: We have dedicated staff who know their way around the requirements and the government departments that handle the applications.
- Smooth Processes: Our experienced guidance ensures that applications are completed in a timely and seamless manner.