As a recent Silk Legal joiner, Nichabhat has been working in the firm’s Fintech, Blockchain and Technology practice. Her work includes drafting and revising SAFT agreements, privacy policies, cookie policies, and terms and conditions for technology companies. In addition, she has advised clients on matters involving regulatory issues, including licensing and payment gateways from the Bank of Thailand (BOT).
Prior to joining Silk Legal, Nichabhat interned at a renowned multinational energy corporation in Thailand. Her duties ranged from assisting legal counsel in answering simple copyright-related questions to interpreting complex labor contracts. Beyond legal assignments, Nichabhat also helped launch an automation tool that streamlined the process of conducting document review, for which she was awarded a company scholarship.
As an intern at a local law firm her assignments focused on corporate and commercial matters, such as preparing corporate legal documents, corporate filings, and permit applications. She also assisted in advising clients on tax issues and personal data protection matters.
Nichabhat earned her Bachelor of Laws with second class honors from Thammasat University, where she also participated in moot court competitions and Pro Bono activities. Additionally, she was elected as the head of the Academic Assistance Department in the Thammasat University Model United Nations Club.
- Assisted the world’s leading brand for gamers with filing an application for payment gateway with the Bank of Thailand (BOT).
- Drafted Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT) to purchase and issue tokens in the market for NFT blockchain entities.
- Prepared corporate legal documents, such as corporate filing documents, permit applications, and notices of the meetings; and further reviewed sale and purchase agreements.
- Drafted agreements relating to personal data protection, including privacy policies, consent forms, and addendums to service agreements.
- Conducted legal research concerning labor protection law, consumer protection regulations, and decisions of the Supreme Court, as well as other relevant topics.
- Translated legal documents, provisions of law, other supporting documents, and summarized Memorandum of Understandings.
Bachelor of Laws, Thammasat University, 2020
Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About the World and Why Things Are Better Than You Think, Hans Rosling
The Story of More: How We Got to Climate Change and Where to Go from Here, Hope Jahren
Dancing, traveling, baking, and vlogging.
“To be better, is to push beyond the limit; so I will always do my best to be better.”