Set up a company in Thailand
Set up and register your Thai company within just 7 business days. Leave the paperwork to us – provide the required documents, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Explore your options in Thailand
- Thai Limited Companies: Among the most popular business structures in Thailand.
- Representative Offices: Operating non-revenue generating services in Thailand for overseas head offices.
- Non-profit Organizations: Engage in public or private interests without commercial profit.
- Branch Offices: Act as an extension of your overseas head office.
Let’s form your company
Unlock investment incentives
- S. – Thai Treaty of Amity: If you’re an American entrepreneur or company, benefit from reduced restrictions when forming your company.
- BOI Promotion: Qualify for tax and non-tax incentives if your business meets certain qualifications and is involved in Thailand’s target industries.
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation
Why choose Silk Legal?
We make the process simple and easy!
- Award Winning: Ranked by legal directories with Real Law from Real Lawyers. See our awards
- Transparent Process: We provide a clear, step-by-step procedure and keep you informed.
- Effortless Experience: We handle the complexities so you can focus on your business.
- Swift Progress: We ensure timely and accurate results to help your business get off the ground.
A comprehensive solution for your company in Thailand
With our all-encompassing suite of services, you can rely on us to help you navigate Thailand’s various requirements. From the initial steps of forming a company, to accounting submissions and immigration matters, our dedicated experts will steer you clear of difficulties and tailor a flexible, personalized solution crafted exclusively for your business. Embrace a seamless journey towards your goals with us.
- Business address – All businesses in Thailand must have a registered address. Don’t have one? We’ll help you find one to ensure you comply with Thai law.
- Accounting – We provide tailored accounting packages to meet the various needs of clients. Services may vary depending on the company’s scale, nature, revenue, and number of transactions.
- Payroll – Payroll needs vary between companies, and our services covers a wide range of matters including withholding taxes, payroll calculations, and electronic reporting, among others.
- Tax and VAT Registration – While all Thai companies are instantly provided a Tax ID, those that hire foreign staff or directors, or have an annual turnover of THB 1.8 million and above, also need to register for VAT. We’ll help you.
- Visas & Work Permits – We will assist you in obtaining the necessary visas and work permits for you and your team to ensure you can live and work in Thailand legally.
- Bank Account Opening – Companies incorporated in Thailand can open a corporate savings, checking, or foreign currency account. We can run through the process for you.
- Licenses – Operating as a foreign-owned company requires several licenses, depending on which industry it is in. We will help you acquire the licenses you need, such as a foreign business license or an export license.
- Social Security – All employees, Thai or foreign, are entitled to social security benefits and must be registered at the Social Security Office. We will help you through this process.
Which company type works best for you?
Suitable for a wide range of enterprises. Relatively quick registration process and has very few restrictions in its scope of operations.