Silk Legal recognizes the current challenges faced by healthcare companies in Thailand. As a result of tight regulatory controls and complications surrounding licensing and approvals faced by hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, and medical practitioners; this is an especially complex industry. For healthcare and pharmaceutical ventures to succeed in Thailand, effective and experienced legal counsel is required.
With our understanding of Thailand’s regulations regarding healthcare, medical services, and the rising e-health sector, we are well-equipped to deliver suppliers, distributors, and medical service providers the insight they need to be compliant. We advise both foreign investors as well as existing entities on a broad range of issues, namely with regard to compliance, policy considerations, and future regulatory trends. We also provide assistance with:
- Licenses from the Food and Drug Administration, Department of Business Development, and other relevant government agencies;
- Personal Data Protection (PDPA);
- Commercial agreements;
- Company formation and BOI promotion (Section 7: Services and Public Utilities);
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Intellectual property protection, patents, trademarks, and copyrights;
- Transfer pricing and tax planning;
- Dispute resolution; and
- Regulatory compliance.
Silk Legal’s primary strength is our firm’s understanding of the latest innovations in the global medical care sector, as well as the regulatory changes affecting them. Our international perspective on legal matters allows Silk Legal to assist clients who wish to capitalize on local, regional, and global opportunities in the healthcare field.